Job Title: Executive Assistant
Department: Marketing, Merchandising and Sales
Reports to: CEO
JAM Marketing along with its sister companies are considered among the fastest growing businesses in Utah - employing several thousand people in the area and across the country. JAM Marketing is seeking a competitive professional to drive its brand forward. The company provides services to the major national brand Get Air Indoor Trampoline Parks. Get Air is vertically integrated, which provides tremendous opportunity for advancement. Apply to be part of a growing company and expanding industry.
The Executive Assistant day-to-day tasks include managing and coordinating the executive's calendar, working independently on projects, and undertaking a variety of office support tasks. The ideal candidate will be able to multitask effectively while under pressure and still have a high degree of attention to detail and discretion to handle a wide variety of tasks. The assistant will also need to have strong verbal and written skills to communicate effectively at all times. The assistant will be communicating with staff at all levels, as such, they will need to be able to interact professionally while still remaining resourceful and efficient.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinates meetings, appointments, and events and ensures that executive's calendars are kept current
- Manage executives time and keep her organized
- Fielding emails and meeting requests, while handling meeting conflicts and prioritization issues
- Prepare presentation and meeting materials, maintaining filing system, correspondence, documents and personal files
- Prepare documents as requested
- Compose letters, emails, reports and other written documents as assigned
- Proofing important communications as needed
- Research and support the implementation of special projects
- Prepare and submit all expense reports on a timely basis
- Coordinate with other departments to ensure compliance with established policies
- Plan special events, including: Grand Openings, DJ nights, concerts, charity events, news events, etc.
- Help ensure the brand is represented to the highest standard on all channels and platforms
- Assist with key projects that run through the executive's office
- Arrange all aspects of travel; keep executives travel profile up-to-date, arrange flights, hotels, transportation and prepare all itineraries
- Create and update records ensuring accuracy and validity of information
- Assist Marketing, Merchandising and Sales Department with any needs
- Perform receptionist duties when needed
- Other duties as assigned
Experience and Qualifications Requirements:
To perform this job successfully an individual must be able to perform each essential duty with the goal to attain excellence without direct supervision. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Refined customer service and phone skills
- Ability to think logically, critically, and work well under pressure
- Ability to work and problem solve resourcefully and independently
- Sound judgement and flexibility to prioritize and handle multiple assignments at any given time
- Flexibility to handle both routine and impromptu assignments with minimal supervision
- Professional judgement and discretion that comes from years of experience in the field
- Spreadsheeting proficiency
Education and/or Experience:
- A minimum of 2 years clerical experience
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
To perform this job successfully, an individual must have a variety of knowledge:
- Microsoft office products
- Gsuite console
- Excellent writing skills
Essential Job Functions:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
Ability to sit for extended periods of time. Occasionally requires lifting a box up to 15 pounds.
Work is performed primarily in an office environment while sitting at a desk for extended periods of time. Some travel may be expected to company locations for work.